Friday 25 February 2011

01. Better late than never.




 Blazer:  River Island
Blouse:  New Look
Bottoms:  River Island
Rings:  New Look

Yet again, I have failed to post enough on my blog (not that I have too many bloggers! lol). I have been so busy with uni lately that I have no time to myself anymore! However, today I came across some amazing blog's of people showing off their outfits, so I have decided that I want to get into that too and show people what I wear, because if you're anything like me you love being nosey and seeing what other people are wearing around the world!! I've previously avoided doing outfit post's purely because I can never get a good picture and it frustrates me too much and I'm too shy to get anyone else to take the photo's  :/ But hey ho, I'm going to give it a go and if needs be I'll get my boyfriend to take the pictures hehe

So here is my first outfit post of 2011, better late than never. I bought this blazer in River Island the other day when I was shopping with mum. It was £25 down from £50 and one size 8 left, so I had to have it. It fits perfectly :) And I love the broaches that came with it too! I'm also in love with these leggings/treggings whatever you want to call them. They are so comfy and go with most things in my wardrobe right now. Love this outfit <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)