Tuesday 9 April 2013

199. B/W

  Hat:  Ebay
Jacket:  Charity Shop
Jumper:  Charity Shop
Necklace:  New Look
Jeans:  New Look
 

Hello sweeties,
 
Long time no see, again! I thought I'd take a few snaps of my outfit in my new set up. What do you think? I decided to put them all in black and white because I still haven't seen able to decorate yet! So the walls are a lovely shade of bright blue and lime green...why would I decorate? I hear you say...
 
Anyway, it's only a short post today but I hope you like the images :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely images! Your room is soo nice!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I love your checked jacket! It's great when you come across cool buys like that in charity shops! :-)

    Francesca xo
    http://yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)