Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Summary #8

 
Hello lovelies,
 
Again, I know it has been ages and I am sorry. In fact, I'm going to stop starting my posts with that sentence from now on after this post because I feel like I am appologising an awful lot. I mean, it's not like I've just stopped blogging I just don't have the time at the moment (which I hate because I love blogging!) so this post is to share with you how I spend my days lately, and I guess quite a few of my posts will be like this, a little more like a life blog to keep you updated on what I'm doing in uni etc. So I have a few images for you and a short video at the end. I thought it would be better to show you in video form what I am doing at the moment rather than keep on having to explain it :) I hope you like it!
 

 

 

 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous fabric and photos :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so calm when you work! Whenever I'm pattern cutting and using the sewing machine I always get distracted or mess up :P Looking forward to seeing the finished result! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks sweetie :) I do tend to get distracted too usually :P lol xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)