Thursday 7 June 2012

136. One day..




Blouse:  New Look
Skirt:  DIY/Self Made
Shoes:  New Look

Hello! This is what I wore today, and yet again I managed to get some photos before the horrible rain came down! I made this skirt for myself last year but have only worn it once so it was good to dig it out and wear it again! The material is actually from an old pair of curtains I think! Haha! But I really like it and still have loads left so I may make something else from it too :)

Today I went to Winchester for lunch and a catch up with my lovely friend, Victoria (you can find her blog here). We went to the Tea Rooms for lunch and then popped to our favourite vintage shop Charming Magpies. I really love everything in there and the lady who works there is so lovely and always recognises me which is nice :) Unfortunately I didn't buy anything today but I am going back in a couple of weeks for a rumage again! They have a £5 rail at the moment which is a complete bargain for anything vintage! I almost bought a dress to turn into a skirt but I just wasn't sure about the bright colours. Oh and I almost bought a really garish but amazing jacket/blouse but I knew I had nothing to pair it with. Maybe if they're still there in a couple of weeks then it's meant to be ;) Anyway, check out their Facebook page here.

Follow me on:

5 comments:

  1. oooh love the skirt! looks great :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Will do!

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that skirt, it reminds me of the old west~

    http://hej-sak-pase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)